Your personal comments are important to us. If you would like to submit your testimonial, please send us an e-mail with your full name and remarks to include on this page. We appreciate hearing from you.
- Jody worked with us for over a year trying to find exactly what we wanted for our new home. We warned her at the beginning that we were very picky buyers and we hoped that she wouldn’t get frustrated with us. She just laughed and told us she didn’t expect us to just settle for anything that was on the market, that buying a house was a big investment and that she expected her buyers to be very picky when spending that kind of money. She was very patient with us and kept telling us that our house is out there somewhere and sooner or later we will find it. Over the course of that year she was always available to show us houses when we found a house that looked promising. She was always there to show us houses on our time schedule. On the rare occasions that our schedules didn’t match she would not waste time finding a time that was good for all of us. December of 08’ the house we had been hoping to find finally popped up on the market. The house had only been on the market for two days. It was exactly what we wanted and below the price we were expecting to pay. She had the paper work with her for us to make an offer that day so no time would be wasted since she knew it would be a race to beat other buyers. The deal was that sweet. She advised us on how to make our offer stand out in the Banks eyes and sure enough the Bank accepted our offer over four other offers that went in the same day. Between the time our offer was accepted and closing Jody went above and beyond when it came to taking care of our future home. Freezing weather moved in for three weeks and she pushed the Bank to allow us to get a heat source back in the house so pipes wouldn’t freeze. Once the Bank gave her the Ok she wasted no time getting heaters in the house, and she made lots of special trips to the house to make sure everything was fine, not to mention all the other times she made trips to check on things that could possibly throw a wrench in the works. Personally I don’t think there is a harder working REALTOR® out there. I would recommend to everyone out there looking to buy that perfect house to contact Jody. We have been living in our new home for two months now and we love it. If we ever need help again when it comes to buying or selling a home we will want Jody working for us. Thanks again Jody for putting up with us for so long J and getting us in our new home. Shawn & Debbie Brandt
Superb work by Ric and Tia Barrett, whose expertise helped us sell our mother’s Centralia cottage in a record-setting two days for a full price cash offer! Ric was brilliant as he guided us through the rocky shoals of selling real estate. His invaluable advice, knowledge of the market, patience, sense of humor and honesty are remarkable. Tia replied to each of my emails and phone calls with amazing speed and clarity. Both are excellent communicators, which we greatly appreciate. Ric and Tia really know their business! Mary Mendoza Centralia WAWe were so pleased when we received a full price offer on our home in only 8 days! Jody worked hard to make our transaction an easy one. She was very patient with us through the buying process. She was willing to show us anything we requested and was successful in getting us in quickly. We are happy to recommend Jody as a REALTOR® too all our friends and family! Dennis & Angie B. - Chehalis
Kelly Spitzer was easy to work with and very helpful throughout the entire process. She was willing and able to go beyond what I would consider normal expectations of an agent. We both felt that she was efficient and was consistently communicating with us. All in all, working with Kelly was a very positive experience.--Jack & Erin West
- Lyndsay Walker was an exceptional real estate agent! I would definitely use her again in the future to buy another home and would highly recommend her anyone needing a great agent. As a first time homebuyer, I naturally had a lot of questions. She never made me feel stupid for asking a question or calling back 5 minutes later and asking one more. She always cared I got my questions answered and did not talk down to me. I looked at a lot of places and never felt pressured by Lyndsay to settle for something that was not right. In the end, I bought a brand new townhouse still in construction when the offer was made. This led to a lot of extra questions and work on her part. I wanted some up grades and she fought hard to negotiate something out for me between the builder and sellers agent. She also called weekly during the final month of construction to make sure all things were going as plan and kept me well informed. I had a very short close of only 15 days, but this was no problem. Lyndsay made sure all the paperwork completed on time and I even closed 2 days early. Lyndsay was professional, helpful, and motivated to find me a home, and not just a house. I am now moved and very thankful to have had Lyndsay to help me through the process of turning my savings and dreams into a reality of a home. - Tony Nauer
- "In a hurry to move and unfamiliar with the area we took a risk and picked Kelly off the internet but ended up very pleased with the experience. We have busy schedules and it was nice to have Kelly keep track of the timelines and paperwork for us. Having a good agent makes the home purchase so much easier. We will be recommending both Kelly and Butch to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a home. " --David Conrad & Amy Iverson
- I have done business both in selling houses and several times buying a car. When possible, Butch Partee is always my pick. Honest and sincere. Love your business practices, Butch. -- Gary Hardie
- Jody, Thank you so much for everything you did to help us not only sell our house, but to get us in our new house. You went above and beyond the call of duty. Jody, I appreciate the fact that you stayed in contact quite closely throughout the process of selling and buying our home. You are kind and generous as well as honest. You never let us down. You did such an awesome job. You helped relieve much of my stress and knew exactly what it took to complete all the paperwork, which I don't think I would have been able to handle on my own. I also like how well you stayed in contact even after we moved in and we signed all the paperwork. It was also a relief to know that I could contact you with any questions at any time, even after the signing was all done. I would/will recommend you to anyone who needs to sell or buy a home as I know you can be trusted. Thank you again, hope to see you soon. I would love for you to stop by and see the house! Linda Patraca
- Kelly was very professional, but also very thoughtful, warm, and personable. We especially appreciated her frequent phone/ text/email contacts to update us on progress or lack thereof. She guided us through the maze of inspections and appraisals and gently calmed our frequent anxieties, especially during the prolonged closing process. We felt we were partners in the process and not just clients. In the normal give and take of the transactions, she negotiated very effectively with our best interests at heart. She presented herself well in writing and in person and supported that with knowledge and experience. -- Greg & Linda Garman
Lyndsay, thank you so much for the lovely basket of goody’s. The pears were the best I’ve had this year. It was truly great working with you. You came highly recommended to me from Mr. Day, and now I know why. Thanks again. I hope we will work together in the future. -- Alita McKechnie.